WHO CAN DO THE WORKOUT? WHERE SHOULD I START?
- Must be 18 yrs or older.
- Our classes and the Megaformer are truly unique, so be prepared to be open to learning and patient. We promise, you've never done a workout like this!
- Our classes welcome all levels and our trainers will give you the tools to adapt AND progress your sessions based on your ability in a group setting.
- Megaformer Essentials is a great class to start with if you are new the Megaformer and Method. We recommend taking this to start with the basics and go from there.
- If you have any health conditions, or major injuries please seek approval from your doctor before taking a class.
- Note: The window to schedule class closes 30 Min. before class start time. Due to limited spaces, reservation is strongly recommended to ensure there is a Megaformer available upon arrival.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DO LAGREE FITNESS?
Depending upon your current fitness level and the intensity of your workouts, you may need more or less time to recover. We recommend taking Lagree classes 3-4 times a week to achieve optimal results. Remember, your muscles and body can't change without rest and time to rebuild. Utilize the rest of your time to enjoy life and activities that fuel your soul.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO CLASS?
- Comfortable workout clothes that allow full range of motion.
- Grip socks are required for your safety and sanitary reasons. If you don't have any, we have you covered and can purchase grip socks at the studio.
- A water bottle that you can fill at our water station. Sorry, we love the environment and do not sell bottled water.
FIRST CLASS OR RUNNING LATE?
- FIRST CLASS RESERVATIONS: Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time so that the trainer can provide an orientation of the machine. If you are late, you will not be able to take class and will need to sign up for another session for your safety. Sorry, no exceptions. Need account assistance, please email us and customer service is happy to assist.
- EXISTING CLIENT: If you are running late, you may join class. However, please note, any spots may be given away to someone waiting at the start of class.
I'VE HEARD THIS IS AN INTENSE WORKOUT & NERVOUS IF A GROUP CLASS IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Although our classes are challenging, we are here to support you in a fun and non-judgemental atmosphere. We are all different, everyday is different, and we are committed to respecting this all while providing motivation as a catalyst for change. The Megaformer was specifically designed for group classes! As Women's Health Magazine said, give yourself at least 3-5 classes to start nailing this method.
- Should you feel more comfortable with a private session first, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 406.595.6949 and we are happy to discuss.
LAGREE FITNESS CLASSES ARE POPULAR, HOW DOES THE WAITLIST WORK?
Because we know what it’s like to be on a waitlist and you need time in order to plan attending, the waitlist is an awesome tool to get into sessions that are currently full. A week or a few days out is a great strategy to get into a class.
- Add yourself to waitlist (system will let you know what # spot you are)
- If next on the waitlist and a spot opens up more than 13 hrs out, you will receive confirmation and automatically be added into the class.
- If you are on the waitlist, unless you receive confirmation 13 hours prior to you will not be automatically pulled off the waitlist and expected to show up on short notice.
Didn’t make it off the waitlist and still want to join, just check online or even show up at the studio, you might be able to grab a last minute spot!
CANCELLATION POLICY / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reservations help keep you accountable to your goals and we are in the business of your Health in mind! Please understand that when signed up for a class, you are reserving a machine. If you fail to show up/late cancel, that prohibits another client from being able to book or plan on attending. Thank you for respecting other members, training staff, and understanding.
- Cancellation Policy
All class cancellations must be done online and thanks to technology, it's easy to do 24 hrs a day at your fingertips with our Custom APP (HELSE Studios)
Cancel a reserved session for any reason without penalty up to 12 hours prior to the scheduled class time. A cancellation less than 12 hours will result in a $10 charge. Clients with packages & limited auto pay (8 & 12x) will lose that session from their package. A No Show without canceling will result in a $20 charge.
- Terms and Conditions
*Limit one (1) class per day on Monthly packages. Recurring packages will automatically be renewed each month. 8 & 12 sessions per month classes do not roll over. New Client Intro Offers - (3 for $40) 15 day & (Intro Month) 30 day expiration from date of first class. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please check our online class schedule.
All sales are final. Classes are not eligible for transfer, refund or exchange. A valid credit card is required for all accounts.
If you need to change or cancel an auto-renew membership, it's simple. Please notify us in writing by email 10 days prior to the renewal date at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer suspensions for AutoPay Plans that can be requested for a $10 charge. Must be requested via email:
- 1 per contract commitment term
- 1 month maximum duration
AutoPay cancellations prior to end of contract period are subject to an early cancellation of fee of: $50 for 3 month | $100 for 6 month | $150 for 12 month